You have the choice to upgrade to our new Wi-Fi Controller which has industry leading interactive technology and puts the power in your hands! Our Air-Source CO2 heat pump hot water system design offers ultimate and seamless flexibility to cater for your busy lifestyle!
Our Wi-Fi controller offers the smartest, most flexible, and efficient way to optimise your energy savings from your fingertips wherever you are!
Smart control ensures energy savings!
Relax With Our Smart Flexible Features:
- SMART CONTROL – 7 Operational Modes allow you to take control over your energy costs and consumption
- ONE-SHOT BOOST – For worry free hot water
- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY – Multiple Timer and Temperature Control ensures complete flexibility
- FINGERTIP MONITORING – Real-Time Usage and Consumption Reporting with weekly trends for tank temperature, ambient temperature, and power usage (both kW and Amps)
- SMART TECHNOLOGY – Smart independent controller design and Reclaim User App control
- REMOTE CONTROL – Seamless integration with your PV/Home Management System
- GET TO KNOW YOUR RECLAIM CONTROLLER – Reclaim Energy User videos – controlling your Heat Pump made easy, right from the start, putting the power in the palm of your hand
- SUPPORT – New Zealand based support.
- ERROR REPORTING – Instant notification to Reclaim User and our Tech Team of any errors brings peace of mind
- FREE RECLAIM ENERGY APP – Available for iOS & Android mobile phones
How it compares
Option 1 - 24/7 time block
Option 2 - 10pm to 7am
Option 3 - Midnight to 6am
Option 4 - 10am to 4pm
Option 5 - Two Time Blocks
Two time-blocks – first must be set for a minimum of 3 hours and second can be set as little as 0 hours!
Additionally, the turn on temperature can be adjusted for the second time block (i.e., default is 37°C
One shot boost is activated by a dry contact signal from home
management or PV inverters or dry contact smart switches.
This is called “Remote” option.
Two time-blocks – first must set for a minimum of 3 hours and second can be set for as little as 0 hours! Additionally, both turn on and turn off temperatures can be adjusted for the second time block (i.e. default is 37°C & 59°C respectively).
One shot boost is activated by a dry contact/ modbus signal from home management or PV inverters or dry contact smart switches. This is called “Remote” option. Additionally, a time clock should be adjusted for when the signal is not received by the controller in the 18-hour cycle (i.e. this is to ensure any legionella bacterial growth is controlled in a 24 hour cycle).
Holiday Mode (Trial) – this option is recommended if the hot water user does not require hot water at least 7 days per week. A day and time of the week is to be selected, the heat pump will start at the specified day/time ONCE per week to meet legionella requirements by AS 3498. As per the normal operation of the heat pump, there may be additional cycles over winter for the anti-freeze function operation. (i.e. heating of the water if water in the pipes drops below approximately 3°C)
Wi-Fi control of heat pump using Solar Maximiser tool (by Solar Analytics) – COMING SOON! Heat pump remote integration with Solar Maximiser tool allows optimisation of heat pump operation to maximise Smart Energy options.